Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

I am reinstalling Thunderbird. It is asking for a password. I do not have one.

Arthur Hanlon

I am a long-time user of Thunderbird. My PC is reinstalling Thunderbird. I am being asked for a password. I do not have one. There is no provision to reset my password. Please help.

I am a long-time user of Thunderbird. My PC is reinstalling Thunderbird. I am being asked for a password. I do not have one. There is no provision to reset my password. Please help.

Alle Antworten (2)

What does that mean "reinstalling Thunderbird"? What happened to your "long time" Thunderbird installation? Can you show a screen shot of the actual Thunderbird start page when you launch the application? Does it look like one of my images added as attachments?

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi and thanks for your quick response. I've solved the issue by changing my password. Tedious, and I wouldn't want to have to do it again. Cheers

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.