Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Address Bar and Bookmarks bar are broken

barffy194

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all.

My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though)

Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all. My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though) Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

Can you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to see if there's any difference?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.