Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

Failed to open portal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop was not provided by any .service files

RandomTroll

I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years ago that doesn't apply to Slackware. I like to eliminate error reports. I don't even know what this means. Knowing would be great, even if I can't stop it. Just eliminating the error report, if it's harmless, would be nice.

I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years ago that doesn't apply to Slackware. I like to eliminate error reports. I don't even know what this means. Knowing would be great, even if I can't stop it. Just eliminating the error report, if it's harmless, would be nice.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

I installed the xdg-portal package to solve this.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.