Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

how do I turn off firefox VPN?

chuckd4jc

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

Alle Antworten (2)

You can search here for both. There is an option top right to search.

UPDATE:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1598114


Also want to disable  enhanced tracker :: What 'enhanced tracker' do you have? How did you get it?  There is  no option to have an enhanced tracker I know of.

Settings > Privacy and security has option to block such things, but doesn't offer the option to have, that is down to the sites you visit

I want to turn off my VPN on my Firefox

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.