Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Have to open Thunderbird twice

Edward Kaplan

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

Alle Antworten (1)

Edward, Better with version 155?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.