Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Bold Subject Headings

Caspa

The subject line of new unread messages is rendered bold. I have to open such messages twice before the bold reverts to standard. Then I can file in a folder, knowing it has been read. I shouldn't have to open a message twice for the bold to revert. Is there a change I can make to settings?

The subject line of new unread messages is rendered bold. I have to open such messages twice before the bold reverts to standard. Then I can file in a folder, knowing it has been read. I shouldn't have to open a message twice for the bold to revert. Is there a change I can make to settings?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

check the settings>general under 'Reading & Display' and change setting there.

Sorry David, I couldn't find anything in Reading & Display that relates to that issue