Why is Firefox blocking access to https://x.com?
Enhanced Tracking Protection is preventing access to x.com even after it is allegedly "turned off" for this site. I have been using personal computers since the 1970s after the IBM PC was introduced, but now I am about ready to ditch Firefox AND Windows 11 to install a decent version of Linux. Grok on my iPhone 8 offered several suggestions to resolve this issue, but none of them have worked so far... including trying to us Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox.
Alle Antworten (4)
What makes you think that Enhanced Tracking Protection is preventing access to x.com?
"but none of them have worked so far... including trying to us Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox."
Which would point to some form of higher level filtering. Are you sure e.g. your Malwarebytes does not interfere with websites' functionality?
I do not have Adblocker Ultimate, Malwarebytes and TwitterX will not work on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Admittedly my Windows is very old & obsolete but this glitch just started in the last few days. Some Help page somewhere said Java script should be enabled I can't find any such setting in FF.