Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Fonts anywhere besides tabs and adress bar are much smaller

Kepis_72

I am on Linux, with font defaults on 15px. I have also set the minimum font size in firefox to 15, yet all content of webpages and even the settings menu (which I've noticed ignores the font size settings entirely) is minuscule by comparison - I found the font sizes of the adress bar (respecting system font size of 15) matching webpages scaled to 140% or minimum fonts set to 22.

Changing the `layout.css.devPixelsPerPx` scales the adress bar too, aside of just scaling all elements, not text.

I am on Linux, with font defaults on 15px. I have also set the minimum font size in firefox to 15, yet all content of webpages and even the settings menu (which I've noticed ignores the font size settings entirely) is minuscule by comparison - I found the font sizes of the adress bar (respecting system font size of 15) matching webpages scaled to 140% or minimum fonts set to 22. Changing the `layout.css.devPixelsPerPx` scales the adress bar too, aside of just scaling all elements, not text.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

Also, this definitely has something to do with my ppi (188) - I have a 2.5K laptop 16"