Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen und archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gesperrt Archiviert

emails are replying to the wrong address

SuMo Bot

I am sending emails to my clients from my business account but when they hit reply, it is switching to another gmail account. I don't have any settings set to direct it to "reply to" a different account.

I am sending emails to my clients from my business account but when they hit reply, it is switching to another gmail account. I don't have any settings set to direct it to "reply to" a different account.

Alle Antworten (1)

This will happen if gmail account A sends through the smtp that has gmail account B's User Name - the recipient sees the message as if it's sent from account B. Set up separate smtp servers for each account, and set each account to send on the smtp with a matching User Name.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1350593

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.