Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Stop Blocking 3rd-Party Cookies

Michael Jonas

I need to edit a website in WebFlow. But when I log into the admin for the site, I get the attached dialog saying I need to make sure that Firefox accepts third-party cookies. I turned off the Cookies setting in Privacy-Security, but that didn't help. How do I turn off blocking third-party cookies?

I need to edit a website in WebFlow. But when I log into the admin for the site, I get the attached dialog saying I need to make sure that Firefox accepts third-party cookies. I turned off the Cookies setting in Privacy-Security, but that didn't help. How do I turn off blocking third-party cookies?
Angefügte Screenshots
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

[v57+]Type about:preferences#privacy

Under Enhanced Tracking Protection select Standard

Alle Antworten (4)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them


Make sure you are not blocking content.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop also see https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2021/03/23/introducing-smartblock/

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/smartblock-enhanced-tracking-protection


Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?


Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately I couldn't get any changes to make a difference. I solved the problem by using Edge browser (even Safari worked).

Edge has a specific setting for turning on/off blocking third-party cookies, so turning it off was one click, in one place. Firefox is still my first choice, but this was really a waste of time and effort.

Ausgewählte Lösung

[v57+]Type about:preferences#privacy

Under Enhanced Tracking Protection select Standard

Thank you very much...I hope this will turn off third-party cookies blocking. If not, as I mentioned earlier, for the limited number of times I need it turned off, I can just use Edge.

Your help is much appreciated.

Michael