Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Addon conflict

aedir.20

Hey guys.So my question is,if I have multiple Firefox addons that do the same thing,will the addons conflict with each other ? For example if I have Privacy Badger with Ghostery and uBlock Origin and Duckduckgo Privacy essentials.Will these addons conflict with each other ? Should I uninstall some of them and which ones to keep ? Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey guys.So my question is,if I have multiple Firefox addons that do the same thing,will the addons conflict with each other ? For example if I have Privacy Badger with Ghostery and uBlock Origin and Duckduckgo Privacy essentials.Will these addons conflict with each other ? Should I uninstall some of them and which ones to keep ? Thanks for any help in advance.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

With protection programs, sometimes they could end up fighting each other. You will have to decide what you want.

Note: Some of their settings might be set up to do one job, but not another.