Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I don't like the new tabs in the 89 update

littleandkirk

I'm really not liking the new look of the tabs in the 89 update to the point where I'm about ready to find a new browser. Is there a way to revert to the previous look?

I'm really not liking the new look of the tabs in the 89 update to the point where I'm about ready to find a new browser. Is there a way to revert to the previous look?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi, littleandkirk.

Hope this helps you. You can follow the guidelines in this article to get the previous version. Here is the link: Install an older version of Firefox