Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Downgrade Firefox Android to last known good version.

antti.lahtinen

I used to have a working version of Firefox in my Android tablet. Unfortunately I had "automatic update" feature enabled, and the existing Firefox was replaced with the "August 2020 update". This update basically removed all the features I liked and needed, and introduced new features I do not like or need. From my point of view, the current Firefox Android is totally useless.

Question: Is it possible to replace the current Firefox Android with the last known good version (that is, just about any version before the "August 2020 update")? If it is possible, could you tell me how to do it?

I used to have a working version of Firefox in my Android tablet. Unfortunately I had "automatic update" feature enabled, and the existing Firefox was replaced with the "August 2020 update". This update basically removed all the features I liked and needed, and introduced new features I do not like or need. From my point of view, the current Firefox Android is totally useless. Question: Is it possible to replace the current Firefox Android with the last known good version (that is, just about any version before the "August 2020 update")? If it is possible, could you tell me how to do it?

Alle Antworten (2)

Hi

What version of Android does your tablet use?

My tablet has the "Android 9 Pie".