Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Device data recovery DOOGEE-X5pro

artur.mokriak

Good afternoon,

I'm contacting you regarding data recovery from my DOOGE-X5pro device.

At the moment, synchronization and link "about: accounts?action=signin" d'not work on the old device. And it is possible that the device was inadvertently removed from the account, but this was done between 2018 and 2020. And you have updated your mozilla.org account services.

I'm asking you if it's possible to restore deleted devices from a backup? Specifications below.

Device setings:

Device: DOOGEE Model: X5pro Android version: 5.1

Android FireFox setings: Version: 60.0.1

Good afternoon, I'm contacting you regarding data recovery from my DOOGE-X5pro device. At the moment, synchronization and link "about: accounts?action=signin" d'not work on the old device. And it is possible that the device was inadvertently removed from the account, but this was done between 2018 and 2020. And you have updated your mozilla.org account services. I'm asking you if it's possible to restore deleted devices from a backup? Specifications below. Device setings: Device: DOOGEE Model: X5pro Android version: 5.1 Android FireFox setings: Version: 60.0.1
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

Please appreciate that Firefox Sync is not a backup and that it is unlikely to be able to sync from a copy of Firefox for Android over five years old.