Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Why I can only see my inbox email when I am connected to the internet?

Oscar

I thought that Thunderbird was a local program but the inbox works only when I'm connected to the internet. If I disconnect from the internet the program remains open but my inbox email disappears, and comes back again only when I connect. Thanks

I thought that Thunderbird was a local program but the inbox works only when I'm connected to the internet. If I disconnect from the internet the program remains open but my inbox email disappears, and comes back again only when I connect. Thanks

Alle Antworten (2)

If the account is IMAP, TB synchronizes its Inbox with the Inbox on the mail server. In the Synchronization and Storage section of Account Settings, make sure the 'Keep messages for all folders...' box is checked.

No this wasn't it. I downloaded previously an older version of Thunderbird from a site that had old versions for I was looking to fix an issue I couldn't fix in the latest version. So I wonder if they could somehow got their hands on this version permanently and can monitor my emails????