Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Stop update notification

Index

I am running Firefox nightly and would like to stop the update popup I am running nightly so i am able to use legacy addons like Overlay scrollbars anyway normal Firefox can run legacy addons?

I am running Firefox nightly and would like to stop the update popup I am running nightly so i am able to use legacy addons like Overlay scrollbars anyway normal Firefox can run legacy addons?

Alle Antworten (1)

Legacy add-ons don't run in nightly. If you are using nightly, it will update twice a day. If you don't want to update Firefox twice a day, you should run regular Firefox. www.getfirefox.com