Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Very slow uploads

Shira7

Firefox is very slow to upload files. Testing a large file to Google Drive I get around 9.5 MB/s, while using Chrome I get 18-19 MB/s. ( I have 310 Mbit upload which would cap around 37-38 MB/s)

Firefox is very slow to upload files. Testing a large file to Google Drive I get around 9.5 MB/s, while using Chrome I get 18-19 MB/s. ( I have 310 Mbit upload which would cap around 37-38 MB/s)

Alle Antworten (3)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?

Same thing, ~9.5MB/s

Start your Computer in safe mode with networking. Then start Firefox. Try Safe websites. Is the problem still there?

Starting The Computer In Safe Mode;
Free Online Encyclopedia