Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

How Export Username/Passwords To A FIle?

SacoTech

I want to export all Usernames/Passwords to a file.

Is this possible?

I want to export all Usernames/Passwords to a file. Is this possible?

Alle Antworten (4)

I assume you mean logins saved by Firefox itself, and not LastPass. There isn't a built in way to do it, but there's an add-on for that: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/password-exporter/

Ausgewählte Lösung

See also "Backing up and restoring passwords" if you only want to do this occasionally:

Use the Browser Console ("3-bar" menu button or Tools > Web Developer) and paste the JavaScript code in the command line. You need to set devtools.chrome.enabled to true on the about:config page to enable the command line in the Browser Console.

Paste the JavaScript code in the command line. Press the Enter key to evaluate the JavaScript code.

This saves the user names and passwords to a signons.json file.

Thanks for the solution.

Password Exporter by Justin Scott (fligtar), Jorge Villalobos

Thx, Password Exporter should be my answer. Will test it soon's I log off here,

olddiot