Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Request Desktop Page

Penitentserf

How do I "Request Desktop Page "? Chrome and Safari have this, but I can't find the feature in FireFox iOS.

How do I "Request Desktop Page "? Chrome and Safari have this, but I can't find the feature in FireFox iOS.
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

Alle Antworten (3)

I don't see it, either, but I only have about 5 minutes of experience with it.

Some mobile pages have a "full site" link, usually toward the bottom.

To submit requests for new features, you can use the Settings dialog:

  • Tap the tabs button
  • Tap the gear/wheel/cog icon
  • Tap "Send Feedback" to open the feedback page

Actually, this might be a better place for feature suggestions as you notice things:

https://fxos-ios-browser.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new

Ausgewählte Lösung