Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How to request desktop site in Firefox for iOS

Penlites

I just got Firefox for iOS today, so I am not familiar with Firefox for iOS. I cannot figure out how to request a desktop page.

I just got Firefox for iOS today, so I am not familiar with Firefox for iOS. I cannot figure out how to request a desktop page.

Alle Antworten (1)

I haven't found it, either.

Some mobile pages have a "full site" link, usually toward the bottom.

To submit suggestions for new features, you can use this site:

https://fxos-ios-browser.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new

Or the Settings dialog:

  • Tap the tabs button
  • Tap the gear/wheel/cog icon
  • Tap "Send Feedback" to open the feedback page