Dieses Thema wurde archiviert.
Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gelöst
Archiviert
Your message has been sent and saved, but there was an error while running message filters on it.
Recently been getting this message when sending emails. Have no idea why. I do use filters for incoming messages but none for outgoing. In fact I can not find any place to set filters for outgoing. Please advise.
Recently been getting this message when sending emails. Have no idea why. I do use filters for incoming messages but none for outgoing. In fact I can not find any place to set filters for outgoing. Please advise.
Alle Antworten (2)
Ausgewählte Lösung
This is a bug which will be fixed in a future release. Although it is annoying, it can be ignored.
I have this only since 38.2.0, it did not happen with previous versions. I have no filter whatsoever, on any mailbox. This is *really* annoying :(
Can someone tell *which* bug is it? I cannot find it on bugzilla
Geändert am