Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Seting up on another workstation and needs password

Lakewoodmailnmore

i am trying to set up Thunderbird on a second computer on my retail store. I have loaded it and said I want to use my own email and it brings me to a pop up box to enter my name, email and password. I do that and it tells me that it found my email address but when I hit DONE it tells me the user name or password is incorrect. Is there something else i need to set up. i only have one user name and password which is the same one i used to log into this information request. What am i doing wrong ??

i am trying to set up Thunderbird on a second computer on my retail store. I have loaded it and said I want to use my own email and it brings me to a pop up box to enter my name, email and password. I do that and it tells me that it found my email address but when I hit DONE it tells me the user name or password is incorrect. Is there something else i need to set up. i only have one user name and password which is the same one i used to log into this information request. What am i doing wrong ??

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Go look on your first computer and check under Tools -> Options -> Security -> Passwords -> Saved Passwords... to see your password for sending and retrieving mail.