Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How do I eliminate the original email from my new message/response?

Noise

When I respond to an email, the original text or texts are there as well. How do I send a clean response with none of the thread or historic exchanges?

When I respond to an email, the original text or texts are there as well. How do I send a clean response with none of the thread or historic exchanges?

Alle Antworten (1)

From the Menu Bar select Tools-Account Settings-Composition and Addressing Remove the check from the box to Quote the Original Message

No menu bar with Tools? Press the alt key to make it appear.