Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen und archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gesperrt Archiviert

Have backups but don't see local folders

mib_iq3y9j

Days ago my PC crashed, but I saved the profile and I had everything ok in my new HDD (I keep the copy). Yesterday I had duplicate received emails. I made another backup (I still have it) and created a new profile, then I copied/pasted the backup into the roaming folder, Thunderbird worked fine with no duplicate emails. Until now... I opened Thunderbird and my Local Folders have disappeared. I have tried to recover it by pasting the yesterday backup, and also the old profile. The program "Thunderbird Recovery shows the Local Folders and read the thousands emails are in (though I do not see any in the right windows panel-don't know if it's because I didn't register (bought). So I keep the old and the new backups but can't recover Local Folders. If I try to change Local Directory, by selecting the old or the new profile, a pop-up message tells me that TH is already at that location ¿? Many thanks and forgive my poor english.

Days ago my PC crashed, but I saved the profile and I had everything ok in my new HDD (I keep the copy). Yesterday I had duplicate received emails. I made another backup (I still have it) and created a new profile, then I copied/pasted the backup into the roaming folder, Thunderbird worked fine with no duplicate emails. Until now... I opened Thunderbird and my Local Folders have disappeared. I have tried to recover it by pasting the yesterday backup, and also the old profile. The program "Thunderbird Recovery shows the Local Folders and read the thousands emails are in (though I do not see any in the right windows panel-don't know if it's because I didn't register (bought). So I keep the old and the new backups but can't recover Local Folders. If I try to change Local Directory, by selecting the old or the new profile, a pop-up message tells me that TH is already at that location ¿? Many thanks and forgive my poor english.

Alle Antworten (1)

duplicated here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1014404 So closing this