Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Thunderbird Hangs When Logging In to ATT/Yahoo Server.

BillRK

Thunderbird on my wife's windows 10 pc opens but hangs trying to communicate with ATT/Yahoo server. When none of the obvious troubleshooting steps helped, I thought the Profile might be corrupted. I recovered only the 2 day-old Profile folder from my Retrospect backup set, renamed the current Profile folder, and pasted the older Profile in its place. Thunderbird then started, logged into the server, and downloaded emails. However, nothing about Firefox looked familiar - no the local options/folders, etc. were there. How do I get the original Thunderbird look and feel back for her (very important)?

Thunderbird on my wife's windows 10 pc opens but hangs trying to communicate with ATT/Yahoo server. When none of the obvious troubleshooting steps helped, I thought the Profile might be corrupted. I recovered only the 2 day-old Profile folder from my Retrospect backup set, renamed the current Profile folder, and pasted the older Profile in its place. Thunderbird then started, logged into the server, and downloaded emails. However, nothing about Firefox looked familiar - no the local options/folders, etc. were there. How do I get the original Thunderbird look and feel back for her (very important)?

Alle Antworten (1)

The layout settings are all located under the 'View' header