bookmark doesn't work
I updated to the new Firefox, and when I try to bookmark a page, the little blue star thingy shows I bookmarked the page, but I can't find the new bookmark in the bookmarks drop down list. ???
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
hello, without further editing the bookmark probably goes into the "unsorted" folder - if you click the star a second time you can provide more details for a bookmark and set its location in the bookmark menu.
I've done that, and still the bookmark isn't saved.
Same problem here. No bookmarks show up. Because of a storm last night my computer shut down and this am all firefox data is gone. The json file won't load. The click the page to be book marked and dragged to a file no longer works either. This is truly annoying.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/