Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Unable to move web page screen by dragging on tablet.

mikeaggy27

I am using firefox for android on an Asus memo tab 10.1. I am accessing the ancestry.co.uk website. I am unable to move the screen by dragging (on a desktop I would hold the left mouse button and drag). Have spoken to ancestry and they said it must be a setting within the browser eg user agent=desktop.

I am using firefox for android on an Asus memo tab 10.1. I am accessing the ancestry.co.uk website. I am unable to move the screen by dragging (on a desktop I would hold the left mouse button and drag). Have spoken to ancestry and they said it must be a setting within the browser eg user agent=desktop.

Alle svar (2)

Are you able to interact with the page via the device touch screen?

Thanks for responding. I can 'interact' in as far as I can touch the icons and open them and I can zoom in and out by stretching etc but I cannot move the display around. Its hard to explain but on my desktop or laptop I would drag with the mouse or use the vertical and horizontal sliders. Regards Mike