Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

why do I have a black sreen when I try to watch a youtube video. I have sound but no video and if I click on the black screen firefox crashes.

aprice99

why do I have a black sreen when I try to watch a youtube video. I have sound but no video and if I click on the black screen firefox crashes.

why do I have a black sreen when I try to watch a youtube video. I have sound but no video and if I click on the black screen firefox crashes.

Alle svar (3)

Also update firefox to version 23, you are currently on Firefox 3.6.

aprice99: Is this on a Firefox OS Device or for a PC?

Thanks!