Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How do I get rid of Mozilla autoshifting to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ ?

NoahTWGivens

Each and every time I now apply Mozilla it automatically and immediately ignores the initial website and sends my browser to - - - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ - - -

If I wanna do plug-in ....... what-ever (s) .......... That's MY business..... I neither want nor need Mozilla nor anyone/thing constantly reminding me to 'update' what ever!


Do I hafta eliminate Mozilla as my browser and go back to explorer or can this be fixed?

Can this browser be returned to normal or will I hafta eliminate it?

Noah 8-?

Email removed by moderator to prevent spam

Each and every time I now apply Mozilla it automatically and immediately ignores the initial website and sends my browser to - - - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ - - - If I wanna do plug-in ....... what-ever (s) .......... That's MY business..... I neither want nor need Mozilla nor anyone/thing constantly reminding me to 'update' what ever! Do I hafta eliminate Mozilla as my browser and go back to explorer or can this be fixed? Can this browser be returned to normal or will I hafta eliminate it? Noah 8-? <!-- work e-mail: noah.t.givens@lmco.com home e-mail: pgivens1@bellsouth.net --> '''''Email removed by moderator to prevent spam'''''

Ændret af NoahSUMO den

Alle svar (2)

Can you update Firefox to the latest version, read the kb article linked for more.

Do you have any plugins installed that are blocklisted?

See Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > > Plugins and the about:plugins page