Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

With my latest Firefox upgrade, I've lost sound for videos, especially YouTube.

blassie

I get sound for my Words with Friends, but nothing on videos. The sound symbol in the video bar for You Tube videos doesn't have the sound waves -- it has an X. But I can hear videos that are accessed from individual websites, such as Charlie Rose or HBO.

I get sound for my Words with Friends, but nothing on videos. The sound symbol in the video bar for You Tube videos doesn't have the sound waves -- it has an X. But I can hear videos that are accessed from individual websites, such as Charlie Rose or HBO.

Alle svar (1)

Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

You can also try to clear the local settings in Flash for this website.

  • Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
    • Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
    • Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data

Flash Website Storage Settings panel:

Global Storage Settings Panel: