Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Reload option disabled for popup windows.

SelfishElephant

Hello there,

I have an issue with FF 15.0.1 for a while. When I have opened popup window, its URL is empty and reload doesn't work, neither CRTL+R. Reload option in context menu disabled as well. It you click on any link in the popup, all become available. It is very inconvenient, as I do web development and refresh page often to see the changes.

I think, it started when FF crashed recently.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hello there, I have an issue with FF 15.0.1 for a while. When I have opened popup window, its URL is empty and reload doesn't work, neither CRTL+R. Reload option in context menu disabled as well. It you click on any link in the popup, all become available. It is very inconvenient, as I do web development and refresh page often to see the changes. I think, it started when FF crashed recently. Thanks for any suggestions.

Alle svar (3)

Updated to 16.0.1. No changes.

Valgt løsning

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.

You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.

Thanks a lot. It was DivX addon problem. Disabled it.