Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Firefox Relay

anantvisaria

I've started using the beta version of firefox relay. I was wondering if the same alias can be used for multiple different websites? I have used it to login to one website already. Can I use the same alias for another website?

I've started using the beta version of firefox relay. I was wondering if the same alias can be used for multiple different websites? I have used it to login to one website already. Can I use the same alias for another website?

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

Yes, of course you can.