Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Firefox doesn't start Flash on Android

Marc Sances

I have a Yarvik GoTab 224 7" tablet with Android 4.0. I have installed Flash and Firefox packages from the Play Store but once I try to play any Flash animation from Firefox, it keeps black and doesn't start. And yes, I have enabled Flash with the instructions on the KB. What's going on? I can't even open Flash settings, although I can view videos from apps even if they use Flash.

I have a Yarvik GoTab 224 7" tablet with Android 4.0. I have installed Flash and Firefox packages from the Play Store but once I try to play any Flash animation from Firefox, it keeps black and doesn't start. And yes, I have enabled Flash with the [[Firefox for mobile doesn't support Flash|instructions]] on the KB. What's going on? I can't even open Flash settings, although I can view videos from apps even if they use Flash.

Alle svar (3)

Valgt løsning

I have broken my device today so no need to solve my issue.

Sorry to hear that! Or, enjoy your new device!

No I'm not going to buy a new one. If I can't repair it or it is as expensive as a new one, just I'll continue with my PC and no problem.