Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Why has my sent mail suddenly started appearing in my inbox, and what can I do to stop it?

johnbax

Yesterday all my sent email appeared in my inbox instead of the 'sent' box. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?

Yesterday all my sent email appeared in my inbox instead of the 'sent' box. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?

Alle svar (1)

This sounds like this is probably an issue with your email provider (Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail, etc.), instead of Firefox. I can't see your email provider, but it will be whomever is after the @ in your email address. I would contact them and try to get this working through them.