Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

emails that were sent out of my account that i did not send that resulted in failed attempts

anne_apple4444@yahoo.com

When checking my emails today. I noticed four emails that had apparently been sent at 4:00 am that I did not send. They appeared in the inbox as failed emails.

I am not sure what to do about this.

When checking my emails today. I noticed four emails that had apparently been sent at 4:00 am that I did not send. They appeared in the inbox as failed emails. I am not sure what to do about this.

Alle svar (1)

Contact your e-mail provider (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc). Your mail account may be compromised.


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.



Not related to your question, but...

You need to update some plug-ins: