Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

I cannot install FF Mobile into my LG P505R with Android 2.2...why????

Merk

I cannot install FF Mobile into my LG P505R with Android 2.2...why????

I cannot install FF Mobile into my LG P505R with Android 2.2...why????

Alle svar (2)

In general there are two classes of CPUs in Android devices ARMv6 and ARMv7. Firefox requires ARMv7 devices. If you don't see Firefox in the Android market then you are likely on an ARMv6 device.

In the future we hope to provide a solution that allows Firefox to run on ARMv6.

I believe the LG P505 is basically the LG Optimus One under name of LG Phoenix. This phone has one of two 600 MHz Qualcomm cpus depending on gsm or cdma and are ARMv6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Optimus_One

Ændret af James den