Denne tråd blev arkiveret.
Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Arkiveret
when I click mail on "my yahoo" it says bad request (OS 10.6.8)
I was browsing and wanted to send an e-mail to a site and my mac mail program opened asking for the password of my yahoo smtp account but not accepting it, so I copied the e-mail address cancelled mail and then tried to get into yahoo mail to send the e-mail from there but it always said bad request
I was browsing and wanted to send an e-mail to a site and my mac mail program opened asking for the password of my yahoo smtp account but not accepting it, so I copied the e-mail address cancelled mail and then tried to get into yahoo mail to send the e-mail from there but it always said bad request
Alle svar (1)
That issue can be caused by corrupted cookies.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"