Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Want Firefox to open tab as blank, but opens up a search engine when pressing + symbol for new tab

Dennis.Jensen

Every time I attempt to open a new tab, a search engine comes up. I just want a blank page to come up. Every time I open a new tab, and start typing a web address, I end up with half the address in the address window, and the latter half in the search engine search window!

Every time I attempt to open a new tab, a search engine comes up. I just want a blank page to come up. Every time I open a new tab, and start typing a web address, I end up with half the address in the address window, and the latter half in the search engine search window!

Alle svar (1)

Which search engine in that new tab?