Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

I have to restart my computer in order for fire fox to open

wheel

When I start up my computer I have to restart it again for fire fox to open, or after awhile when my computer is on and I try to open fire fox I have to restart it again in order for fire fox to open

When I start up my computer I have to restart it again for fire fox to open, or after awhile when my computer is on and I try to open fire fox I have to restart it again in order for fire fox to open

Alle svar (1)