Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

what happend to the little lock icon that you see when signing into a bank website. I see the https. but no secure lock icon.

jptinc

what hapend to the little lock icon that you see when signing into a bank website. I see the https. but no secure lock icon.

using FF 4

what hapend to the little lock icon that you see when signing into a bank website. I see the https. but no secure lock icon. using FF 4

Alle svar (2)

The padlock has been replaced by the site identity button, for details on using it see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Site+Identity+Button