Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

How do I Set what pages opens with new tab button

WAYNEP56

I wish to have my home page open when I click the (+) NEW TAB button? Instead of a blank page!

I wish to have my home page open when I click the (+) NEW TAB button? Instead of a blank page!

Alle svar (5)

Valgt løsning

You can do that by using an add-on such as:

Thank you the New Tab URL add on did just the trick

Thank You Very much Waynep56

You're welcome

Put the "Home" button on toolbar and then you can middle-click the Home button to open a new tab to homepage. voila.

Good one so now i can use a different url for the new tab Thanks!