Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

how do I remove the foxfire 3.6.15 update page from loading? It is omnipresent.

agaron3

Every time I load the browser, the page announcing the update and all the neat things like the cubs and forthcoming ver 4.0 comes up with my home page loading in a separate tab. How do I eliminate the announcement page?

Every time I load the browser, the page announcing the update and all the neat things like the cubs and forthcoming ver 4.0 comes up with my home page loading in a separate tab. How do I eliminate the announcement page?

Alle svar (1)