Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

How do I get rid of the 3 extra tabs that appear when I start Firefox? they are: Getting Started with Mozilla, Video downloadHelper, and Tab Mix Plus?

steaminjim

This problem started when i downloaded firefox 8 and is still there with 9.0.1. The Video DownloadHelper and Tab Mix Plus are announcing new updated that were installed weeks ago. How do I stop this?

This problem started when i downloaded firefox 8 and is still there with 9.0.1. The Video DownloadHelper and Tab Mix Plus are announcing new updated that were installed weeks ago. How do I stop this?

Modifié le par steaminjim

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

Por favor colegas estou prestes a desinstalar este navegador por causa deste irritante problema mas não compreendo as informações técnicas contidas nas páginas que o colega citou! Alguém que fala português pode ajudar???