Denne tråd blev arkiveret.
Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Arkiveret
Increase the verticle size of the tab horizontal color section.
When there are many tabs open, it is very hard to easily tell which tab is open. I know there is a tiny colored horizontal line across the bottom of the tabs that indicates and identifies which color tab is open. This is very hard to see.
Is there a way to increase the size and make that horizontal line larger by increasing the vertical size? Now, the horizontal line is probably about 1/16" tall. I would like to increase it to 1/4" tall.
Thanks for your help!
When there are many tabs open, it is very hard to easily tell which tab is open. I know there is a tiny colored horizontal line across the bottom of the tabs that indicates and identifies which color tab is open. This is very hard to see.
Is there a way to increase the size and make that horizontal line larger by increasing the vertical size? Now, the horizontal line is probably about 1/16" tall. I would like to increase it to 1/4" tall.
Thanks for your help!
Alle svar (1)
I think that Tab Mix Plus has an option to color the currently selected tab.
Tab Mix Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1122