Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

QR code for BankID is not visible when I use latest version of Firefox

L Bensefelt

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS version 10.15.8. What could be the problem?

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS version 10.15.8. What could be the problem?
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.