Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

HOW CAN I STOP POP UIPS ON MY COMPUTER

maziogbonna2020

I WANT ALL POP UP ADS STOPPED

I WANT ALL POP UP ADS STOPPED

Alle svar (1)

Are these as small popups on bottom right corner of Firefox window?. If so then these are likely just web push notifications from sites you have allowed to send you notifications. You can revoke the sites as shown in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/push-notifications-firefox

Are these as popups opening in new tabs or new small windows or such while on some websites?. Then perhaps a ad blocker related extension like "uBlock Origin" among others may help. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

Maybe you changed your popup blocker settings in Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting

Ændret af James den

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.