Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

I don’t use android I use IOS. I need to log in to my account.

Isaac Ramirez

I can’t log in to my pay account in the Amazon app. I don’t use android I use IOS

I can’t log in to my pay account in the Amazon app. I don’t use android I use IOS

Alle svar (1)

And also don't seem to be using Firefox. So this is actually a question for Amazon, right?

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.