Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

VPN Won't Allow Me To Turn It ON

thomasdtaylor

So, when I click on the VPN it has a button marked "Get Started", when I click on it it takes me to a page to sign in to my Mozilla account. When I sign into the account, it pops open the VPN box again and tells me I can now turn it on.

The problem is when the VPN box opens again it just gives me the 'Get Started' button again and it just loops back around to asking me to sign into my Mozilla account.

Any help would be appreciated.

So, when I click on the VPN it has a button marked "Get Started", when I click on it it takes me to a page to sign in to my Mozilla account. When I sign into the account, it pops open the VPN box again and tells me I can now turn it on. The problem is when the VPN box opens again it just gives me the 'Get Started' button again and it just loops back around to asking me to sign into my Mozilla account. Any help would be appreciated.

Alle svar (1)

Similar to

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1600702

so maybe search this forum to narrow down the issue

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.