Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

ALL saved toolbar web links as well as others saved in "other" will not open - rebooted, save mode, nothing-cant get to bank acct to pay bills also

marknju

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks

Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

Alle svar (1)

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "will not open" and "nothing works"? Do you see any error messages?

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.