Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Firefox does not open links in Thunderbird emails, but Chrome do

somename5733

Windows 10, Firefox 131, Thunderbird 91.13 I set Firefox as default browser - I can't open links from Thunderbird in Firefox. I set Chrome as default browser - I can open links from Thundebird in Chrome. How can I fix or debug this?

Windows 10, Firefox 131, Thunderbird 91.13 I set Firefox as default browser - I can't open links from Thunderbird in Firefox. I set Chrome as default browser - I can open links from Thundebird in Chrome. How can I fix or debug this?

Alle svar (4)

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox>firefox.exe google.com

Running this command from the Command Line also doesn't work when Firefox is running. It works only when FF is closed.

Salut, Je pense que le problème viens du fait que on te demande un moteur de recherche et non un navigateur, donc tu peut l'ouvrir avec google, duckduckgo, qwant,ect mais firefox n'est pas un moteur de recherche c'est un navigateur web.

Hector said

Salut, Je pense que le problème viens du fait que on te demande un moteur de recherche et non un navigateur, donc tu peut l'ouvrir avec google, duckduckgo, qwant,ect mais firefox n'est pas un moteur de recherche c'est un navigateur web.

No, I was checking if Firefox reacts to opening additional links from the command line while its running. It looks like there is an internal problem with Firefox on Windows.

Salut, vérifie si firefox est à jour, vérifie aussi si windows est bien à jour dit moi sous quelle version de windows tu est.

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.